Outside events welcome 7 days/week!
Best Prices in the Metro!
What we have to offer:
Excellent golf course. We have a championship caliber 18-hole golf course. Loggers Trail is a contemporary links style course. We have 5 sets of tees, the course is fun and challenging for golfers of all skill levels.
Priced Right! We offer great prices to fit your needs. Prices vary depending on whether you want consecutive tee times off the 1st tee, or a shotgun start. There are no mandatory add-on fees for pro shop spending, etc.
- Friendly Experienced Staff – Our staff has over 30+ combined years of working together to assist you in tournament planning and coordination the day of the event to insure that everything runs as you imagined it. We want you to enjoy the event, and hope to take the stress off of your hands.
- Outdoor Service Staff – As your guests arrive our staff will have your carts staged.. You will have customised cart signs, scorecards, rule sheets and our group will be escorted to each starting tee.
- Practice Facility – Your guests have access to our driving range, short game area and practice greens.
- Leaderboard/Scoring – Guests enjoy seeing their names up on the scoresheets, and do offer an option of app based live scoring.
- Grill Station – For your tournament we will have our grill station staffed between the 9th & 10th holes which provides food and beverages.
- Beverage Carts – We have beverage carts as well as a full service bar in the clubhouse.
- Rental Clubs – Available in our ProShop for your clients.
2018 Rates for Golf Greens fees and carts:
(minimum 12 players, prices do not include tax)
|Consecutive Tee Times||Loggers Trail||Carts – Optional|
|Greens Fee Monday – Friday||$35.00||$16.00|
|Greens Fee Sat., Sun & Holidays||$39.00||$16.00|
|Shotgun Starts||$59.00 pp|
Carts are mandatory for all shotgun starts. Prices are greens fee & cart combined.
After Golf Facilities
Loggers Trail is in the process of raising funds to build a lovely permanent clubhouse. For the time being Loggers Trail has many different options including using the facility and space available at Loggers Trail or if a short drive doesn’t bother you, working relationships with many local bars, restaurants, and event centers. Please email email@example.com for specifics.
If an event tent, additional chairs and tables, etc. are required, these can be provided for an additional cost.
Located adjacent to Loggers Trail is the Gasthaus Bavarian Hunter http://www.gasthausbavarianhunter.com. A restaurant many of our tournaments & events, and even more of our daily golfers take advantage of. If the Gasthaus is something you’re interested we have a terrific working relationship as many of our events take advantage of this location.
The bottom line for Loggers Trail is flexibility. We would love to host your event. Please call us for more information or to schedule your event. 651-439-7862 and ask for Tim Matsche or email firstname.lastname@example.org